Being an angler, your mind surely triggers you to get up and go fishing. But if you wish to catch the fussiest and aggressive one, you will need a reel that will do the job for you.
And if you have no idea which one is ruling in the marking, then here we present the 10 best baitcasting reels that are modern as well as stylish.
These reels will not only enable you to fish with your favorite techniques but also will give you a kind of fishing experience that you wish for!
Top 10 Baitcasting Reel Reviews
1.Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reels
The majority of the pro anglers’ favorite, the Tatula baitcasting reel by Daiwa can shine both in quality and performance.
If you want to use the reel abusively, this one makes a great choice since it has been fashioned with high-grade aluminum frame and side plate to make it solid and durable. And with just 7.6 ounces, we would call it a very light option to hold.
With this reel, you can cast more yards while using a variety of bait that can lure and fit the most aggressive and picky fish into the reel. Coming in a compact size, you can catch a number of species effortlessly.
The reel comes with ultimate tournament drag made up of carbon that makes the reel deliver 13.2lbs of drag at maximum so you can pull in the biggest game while enjoying a great cranking power.
The 90mm swept handle gives you optimal retrieve ratio for versatile use and rotating all day while the new I shape knob serves the same purpose.
To add more, the reel feature 8 bearings in total to give you a smooth casting sensation. Since the bearings are not corrosion-resistant, so they might not deliver lifelong performance.
Speaking of the gear, the reel comes with a 5.4:1 gear ratio so it can offer you a moderate speed of fishing with easy to adjust gear pressure. Besides, the gear ratio also lets you lure heavy spinnerbaits or deep crankbaits effortlessly.
Speaking of avoiding backlash, you should also give credit to Magforce-Z that gives the same benefit while ensuring easy cast control and adjustment.
- Durable and light.
- Able to hold a lot of fish.
- Ultimate tournament drag offers cranking power.
- Swept handle offers retrieve ratio.
- Baitcasting reel under $200
- The gear ratio offers quick performance.
- Magforce-Z helps avoid backlash.
- Bearings do not have corrosion resistance property.
2.Shimano CURADO DC
This low profile reel has been boasted to be the most advanced of all. The reel is CURADO DC by Shimano.
Coming with their Digital control braking system, the reel offers versatility, durability, and dependability. Although many pro anglers said that they experienced a lot of backlashes so you might find the braking system a little disappointing.
Speaking of the positive, you will get to enjoy less thumbing and easy casting regardless of the weight of baits and weather conditions. The reel will give you four adjustments that you will get on the side plate so you can adjust the brakes and let the reel do the job.
Coming with a gear ratio of 6.2:1, you will find it ideal for catching jigs, worms, or crankbaits. It also lets the reel deliver a quick cast so you can enjoy fishing the way you want.
CURADO DC delivers a drag of 11 pounds while giving you stopping power to prove the performance of its drag system.
To speak of the bearings, the reel will have a total of 7 bearings that make it perform smooth. And as for the quality, its hagane construction makes the product bulletproof and strong.
- Four adjustments for the braking system.
- Gear ratio offers quick cast.
- The drag system offers cranking power.
- Bearings offer smooth operation.
- Might give a lot of backlashes.
3.Abu Garcia Revo SX Baitcast reel
When all the heavy problems surround you, then you will need nothing but the lightest and the best baitcasting reel from Abu Gracia.
While its frame with 10 stainless steel bearing has been made with X2-Craftic alloy, the brand has used C6 Carbon for the side plate. So, altogether, the materials shave a lot of weights off so you can have a light, sleek, and durable reel. Not just that, you will also find the reel fighting corrosion, thanks to alloy again for the huge advantage.
To add more, it features D2 Gear Design that has been paired with Dura-gear to provide you with an efficient and durable gear system. You will also love the titanium line guide that helps a lot in cutting friction on the cast to deliver smooth operation.
There is a machined aluminum spool that is engineered in such that it can handle heavy loads and lines.
When it comes to its drag system, the reel offers a carbon matrix which gives you a kind of power to drag the biggest and the most stubborn fish smoothly to the halt. To add more, you will also love the smooth drag pressure provided by drag washers while helping eliminate line jerk.
You will also have their MagTrax Brake System that has been designed to control backlash while applying consistent pressure across the cast. As a result, it helps boost both accuracy and cast range so you can move the brake near to spool with ease using a knob.
However, some of the users complained that the screws of the reel came out loose in the middle of an operation that caused a little inconvenience. Some of the left-handed users also did not feel easy to use the reel properly.
- Baitcasting reel under $200
- Able to drag powerfully and efficiently.
- MagTrax Brake System helps control backlash.
- The titanium line guide helps cut friction.
- Drag washers are able to eliminate line jerk.
- Spool action is smooth.
- Screws might come out loose.
- Inconvenient for left-handed users.
4.KastKing Royale Legend
Let’s meet this ‘Legend’ by KastKing that is able to take the fishing experience to a different level.
It features a 7.3:1 gear ratio which means every time you will turn the handle, the spool will turn exactly 7.3 times. The reel that falls in such gear ratio does a great job when you cast far from the spot while controlling the line quickly. Such a ratio is great for techniques like burning a buzz-bait or catching a toad.
Just like the brand says, the Legend has been designed for a win even though it comes it the smallest frame. You will find it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand so you can do your fishing job comfortably for long hours.
Besides coming in palm-sized bait-caster, the reel features a side plate that you will find pretty smooth. Its stainless steel kick lever will be there to make sure your cast attempt never fails.
Plus, the reel comes with 11 stainless steel bearings that have been double-shielded to ensure its durability. The main gear has also been designed with heat treatment while using aluminum so you can get to enjoy both durability and lightness.
To add more, Legend comes with brass pinion gear with a worm drive so that it offers consistent performance during fishing.
The carbon disc drag that is expected to be ultra-smooth can deliver ultimate stopping power up to 17.6 lbs of fish. Although some of the users did not find the drag much smooth, we did not find it a big deal.
However, you will magnetic cast control system where you can utilize 10 adjustment settings with 5 magnets. With this, not only you can control backlash but also use a variety of baits in different fishing conditions.
The noise that the reel makes can play as a little con as per the users, but this should not stop you from enjoying the fishing.
- High gear ratio to cast far from the spot easily.
- Palm-sized caster gives comfort to hand.
- Smooth side plate.
- Stainless steel kick lever ensures a successful cast.
- Durable and light bearings.
- Carbon disc drag delivers ultimate stopping power.
- Avoids backlash.
- Drag might not be very smooth.
- It makes a little noise.
5.Lews Fishing Tournament MB Baitcast Reel
Do you want a reel with a multi-setting brake? Then you will need nothing but this best baitcasting reel called Tournament MB by Lews.
It has been designed with a one-piece aluminum frame and graphite side plate that made the reel both lightweight and durable.
Speaking of the best feature as it has been mentioned, the reel features a multi-setting brake. With this, the reel can use external click dial for adjusting both magnetic as well as the 4-pin centrifugal braking system.
You will also have U-style spool that has been designed with double anodized aluminum and that you can adjust its tension easily with just a click. To add more benefits, the spool seems strong enough to hold the heaviest fish effortlessly.
The reel includes a drag star coming in solid carbon fiber that makes the reel deliver 20 pounds of drag to provide you with stopping power with zero backlashes.
The handle made up of aluminum feels amazing for all-day cranking while the knobs deliver excellent grip. Although, you might find the handle a little narrow, yet for the size of the reel, it’s workable.
Moreover, its zirconia line guide has been coated with titanium that helps cut friction on the cast for ensuring smooth casting operations.
As for the gear ratio, the reel works with 7.5:1 to ensure quick cast while retrieving 30 inches line per crank. Speaking more of the gear, it has been designed with aircraft-grade Duralumin that provides shock resistance and smoothness qualities. And since it belongs to a higher gear ratio, you can catch worms, jigs, rigs, crankbaits, topwater effortlessly.
Its bearing system also delivers the same purpose with 10 bearings having been made up of double-shielded stainless steel to fight corrosion and offer long-term performance.
One annoying feature the reel comes with is that it tends to make noise when you attempt to spool. But you tolerate it for the sake of its amazing performance.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Multi-setting brake for easy brake adjustment.
- U-style spool can adjust the spool tension easily.
- Drag star offers super stopping power.
- Handle and knobs deliver excellent grip.
- The line guide helps cut friction.
- Gear ratio offers quick cast performance.
- The handle is a little narrow.
- The reel makes noise while spooling.
6.Pflueger President XT Low Profile Reel
Pflueger is a kind of brand that ignores no detail during the development process of their reel. And this President XT is the proof.
Since it is stated to be a low profile reel, you will find it compact yet light and durable. So, it will be very comfortable to hold for a long time.
The reason for its lightness could be the material. Its side plate has been made with carbon steel whereas its 9 bearings have used stainless steel. Speaking of the bearing system, it also fights corrosion so it can offer a lifelong performance.
President XT comes with Magnetic Braking System that works on a magnet attracting force so it can slow the spool down and avoid dreaded backlash. And it does its job amazingly.
The best part is that the reel does not make the spool overrun when it hits the water surface so casting can be done as smoothly as you wish.
The cork handles made up of aircraft-grade aluminum also feel comfortable for all-day cranking. They make gripping the reel very easy even in wet conditions with their soft-touch rubber dial.
The drag star is great for inshore and offshore fishing. It comes in plastic so it is easy to break off and you might find it cheap.
Not just that, its adjustment setting is also another weak link. According to some of the users, they felt adjusting the reel troublesome and this can annoy you too. Having said that, the reel does not have any internal pins to change the brakes so it somehow made the adjustment a little easier.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Compact hence will be comfortable on the hand.
- Magnetic Braking System helps avoid backlash.
- Cork handles are great for all-day cranking.
- Soft-touch rubber dial ensures grip.
- Drag star ensures inshore and offshore fishing.
- No internal pins can make the adjustment a little easier.
- Drag star feels cheap for coming in plastic.
- An adjustment might feel troublesome.
7.SHIMANO TRANX Low Profile Baitcasting Fishing Reel
Haven’t met the most powerful and the best baitcasting reel? Then have a look at the Tranx that can be attained from Shimano.
Coming in low profile design as it speaks, you can guess that it will be comfortable to hold. Moreover, the reel has been built to tackle any species that you find swimming in saltwater or freshwater.
This also leads us to say that the reel will be perfect for fishing in any kind of water with its big spool that goes in-depth to chase that aquatic life. The spool capacity legit makes it the big species stopper.
Moreover, the reel possesses new core-protect technology that makes the reel much water-resistant so it can offer lifelong performance even in the harshest condition.
You will also marvel at its hagane construction that has been designed with a metal material to make the reel give a bulletproof performance with its strength.
The brand has also blended X-ship and HEG technologies to deliver the biggest fish tackling and cranking power with the super effortless and smooth retrieve. The combined techs also make the handle easy to turn with heavy loads so you will find the reel great for throwing larger bait to chase larger fish.
The reel has a gear ratio of about 5.8:1 which falls in the range that delivers moderately high-speed performance while retrieving 30 inches of line per turn. The gear ratio can let you catch big swimbait, deep spinnerbait, and crankbait.
You will also love its brake system that is able to eliminate backlash while delivering 22 pounds of drag for ensuring successful casting.
Moreover, it also features a total of 6 bearings coming in stainless steel that makes sure the reel performs super smooth. However, some of the users might find the bearings cheap so it is expected that they will go down soon.
- The spool capacity is impressive.
- Core-protect technology makes the reel water-resistant.
- Hagane construction offers strength.
- X-ship and HEG technologies offer cranking power.
- Gear ratio makes the reel deliver smooth performance.
- Brake system is able to eliminate backlash.
- Bearings feel cheap.
8.Daiwa Fuego CT Baitcast Fishing Reel
Here’s another best baitcasting reel by Daiwa Fuego that is small in size but can do a big job for fishing.
The brand boasts it to be packed with advanced technology that offers invincible quality and durable construction. Coming in palm-sized design, the aluminum frame can sit unobtrusively in your hand as well as on the baitcasting rod while providing you with durability and lightness.
It also comes with a total of six ball bearings made up of stainless steel that make the reel perform moderately smooth so you can cast effortlessly.
The reel hasMagforce-Z that is stated to control the intensity of the magnetic field so that it can maximize casting distance while offering superb backlash management and adjustable cast control. The feature has combined outmoded mechanical breaking with modern magnetic braking technology to ensure super easy and accurate cast all the time.
Its performance is more enriched with a spool through which rotational balance is ensured. Speaking of the spool, you might find it a little shorter so we would advise you to not catch bigger fish with it.
However, the reel also comes with an Ultimate Tournament Drag system to offer improved cranking power and silky-smooth performance without causing any backlash. With weighing 13.2 lbs. it happens to give you the power to take control every time.
You will also love the rubberized swept handles. While the 90mm handles provide you with optimal retrieve ratio for versatile use, you can enjoy full power and control with its slip-resistance handles and knob.
Its line guide might disappoint you. Some of the users found it flimsy so it is expected that it will break off soon. But on a positive note, this accessory is able to capture the line while lessening the risk of dropping the spool off till it is in working condition.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Palm-sized hence will be comfortable on the hand.
- Ball bearings make the reel perform smoothly.
- Magforce-Z ensures backlash management and adjustability.
- Rotational balance is ensured with a super smooth spool.
- Ultimate Tournament Drag offers cranking power.
- Swept handles offer you an optimal retrieve ratio.
- Slip-resistant handles and knobs for grip.
- The short spool will not be ideal to catch big fish.
- The line guide might break off quickly.
9.Piscifun Phantom X
You speak, they listen: this is how Piscifun provides their best baitcasting reel Phantom X by listening to their needs and requirements.
Phantom X is all about multiple gear ratios. You will have three different of them which include 5.3:1, 6.3:1, and 7.6:1. The brand boasts each to possess its own color accent so that it becomes easier for you to pick any. Having multiple gear ratios will help best suit different techniques so you can catch different species be it crankbaits, spinnerbaits, jigs, worms, rigs, or topwater.
You will also have 4 drag washers having made up of disc carbon fiber that gives the reel stopping the power of up to 18 lbs so you can catch the biggest and heaviest fish easily.
The reel has a total of 8 bearings that deliver super-smooth retrieve even when the loads are heavy. The bearings come in double-shielded stainless steel that ensures both durability and lightness.
Its gearing system is also performance-driven after having cut with Japanese Hamai precision while being hardened with brass to deliver stronger and thicker reel than its rivals.
Coming in low profile frame and side plate, the reel feels comfortable to hold for long while its carbon fiber handle and CNC hollowed spool add no extra weight to the ounce. As a result, you can enjoy its 6.9oz weight throughout the cast.
Speaking of a spool, it is likely to be enough string to catch a bigger fish with ease. However, removing the spool can be a little tricky since you will have to take the hassle to remove the side plate. But after you get the hang of it, you should be fine.
Having a 6-pin brake can be another tricky feature for accessing its Centrifugal Brake System but it still can provide you with dynamic brake power so you can avoid any kind of backlash. But if you don’t set the right internal brake, the backlash is still likely to occur.
Speaking more of the braking system, we would also advise all the newbies to set the brake at 3 if you wish for legit casting performance and no backlash.
- Multiple gear ratios for different techniques to catch different species.
- Drag washers offer to stop power.
- Bearings offer super smooth retrieved.
- The gearing system offers a thicker and stronger reel.
- Weight is reduced so the reel is lightweight but durable.
- Spool can handle bigger fish.
- No backlash can occur if settings are adjusted right.
- Centrifugal Brake System offers brake power.
- Backlash can happen if the internal brake is not set properly.
- Removing the spool is a little tricky.
10.Abu Garcia C4-6601 Round Baitcast Reel
Abu Gracia has bagged the majority of their reels in the closet of the best baitcasting reel. And C4-6601 Ambassadeur Round Baitcast Reel is another one of them.
The reel comes with steel frame making it weigh just 9.3 ounce that ensures lightness and comfort without compromising quality.
You will have a total of 5 bearings that help the reel deliver smoother operation so that you can fish effortlessly.
It also features a carbon matrix drag system that delivers maximum drag of 15lbs to give you the greatest stopping power without any backlash.
Pairing the drag star with a compact bent handle makes the reel easier to use and cast so you can aim to grab the biggest fish.
Abu Garcia C4-6601 Coming with a 6-pin centrifugal braking system, the reel offers consistent brake pressure by using small weights on the inside of the side plate and activating the brake. However, as per some of the anglers, the brakes are not adjustable and you will need to use a screwdriver to utilize the brakes which can be a bit cumbersome.
However, having a synchronized level wind system is beneficial as it will let you have more species on the bank by ensuring even line lay as well as castability.
Not just that, you will also get to enjoy its gear system with Dura-gear 2 technology that provides you with fast retrieves as a result of improved gear strength.
As for the gear ratio, the reel has 6.3:1 that helps trigger a reaction strike with retrieving 30 inches of line per crank so you can fish jigs, worms, crankbaits quick, lure the most stubborn one to react and catch it eventually.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Bearings deliver smooth operations.
- The carbon matrix drag system offers great stopping power.
- The centrifugal braking system delivers consistent brake pressure.
- Synchronized level wind system ensures even lay and retrieves.
- Dura-gear 2 offers improved gear strength.
- Gear ratio offers quick cast.
- Pins make the brake setting tricky.
- Brakes are not adjustable.
Baitcasting Reel Comparison Table
Things to consider when you buy a Baitcasting Reel
A baitcasting reel is nothing without gear ratio. It tells you the number of revolutions the spool can make for each turn of the handle. Simply put, it basically talks about the speed of the bait-caster. The higher the ratio of gear, the more line will be retrieved on each revolution of the handle. So, if a reel comes with 7.1:1, then it will perform 7.1 revolutions on a single turn of the handle.
There is a wide range of gear ratios you can pick from.
5.1:1 to 5.4:1 belongs to a lower and slower gear ratio range. The range is ideal for fishing baits which can pull hard such as big swimbaits, slow-rolling heavy spinnerbaits or diving crankbaits. It also helps you reel the lure slower while you can keep it in the strike zone for longer. Not just that, you will also be able to experience higher torque output with such gear ratio range which makes it great to flip and move the fish out of cover.
6.1:1 to 6.4:11 belongs to the most preferred gear ratio that makes an ideal pick. You will be able to use any kind of baits and techniques such as top-water, jigs, worms, shallow cranking while offering amazing operation. It also lets you work with both fast and slow-moving presentation.
7.1:1 to 7.4:1 belongs to a higher gear ratio and this range is awesome for techniques such as burning a spinnerbait or buzz-bait. You will find it ideal if you want to fish top-waters, frogs or toads. Such range also lets your bait get back to the kayak in preparation of the next cast effortlessly and quickly. So, you will find it great while fishing in small strike zone areas.
However, it doesn’t mean that getting a higher gear ratio is always superior to the lower one since each range serves a different function.
The braking system works to adjust and slow the rotation of the spool down while casting. Without this, you can expect to encounter backlash that can happen a lot at the time of operation. Backlash basically refers to a knotted mess when your spool keeps on spinning after your bait stops moving forward.
There are 2 types of braking systems:
- Magnetic: Such a braking system refers to the set of magnets that react to non-magnetic metals like aluminum which comes equipped with the spool. When you move these magnets close to the spool, it happens to activate the brakes. Meanwhile, if you move these magnets far away from a spool, the reel lets the spool move without restraint. In short, magnetic brake system banks both on the magnets and the spool for decreasing the revolution rate of the spool. However, you can adjust them as well.
- Centrifugal: Such a braking system us friction-based that uses two to six internal pins inside the side plate to activate or deactivate the brakes. To keep the brakes engaged, you will need to push the pins outward. There are many reels that come with a 6-pin system that lets you adjust them that are across from each other.
3.Spool size and tension:
The longer the spool, the deeper it can go. Not just that, such spool can also benefit you if you want to fish heavy lines such as 20 pounds’ fluorocarbon. It creates smaller coils of line that you will find very easy to manage. However, you can also opt for the shorter spool that is great for pitching and flipping.
There is a knob that lets you adjust the spool speed which refers to spool tension knob. The knob is big enough and the toy can find it on the side of the reel handle. It is essential to tighten the knob so that your bait falls slowly on the surface when to disengage the reel. After it touches the surface, the spool will stop rotating instantly. If the bait is heavy, it is advisable to tighten the tension accordingly. If you want to cast without trouble, it is important that you learn to thumb the spool properly.
The bearing system lessens friction between moving gears in the reel so that it can enrich the quality and durability of the reel. The more the bearings, the smoother the cast and retrieve. Although, the number of bearings does not matter because a set of 5 high-quality bearings can still do a better job than a set of 10 low-quality bearings. However, they are graded from lowest to highest in terms of performance. As for the material, check if the bearings are made with stainless steel since it offers lightness, durability and fights corrosion as well.
It is a pair of friction plates that come equipped with a baitcasting reel. If any species pulls on the line hard, it makes the friction overcome and allows the reel to rotate back while letting the line out and prevent it from breaking. Look for a drag system that can let you handle the fish at the end of the line. Since it lets you drag with all the power and balance. It’s better to go with drags that are made up of carbon, ceramic, or graphite as they are the best materials offering durability and lightness.
There are different sizes found when it comes to handles. The low profile or compact reel comes with short handles. You will find it ideal for fishing a jig or worm but not great for catching bigger swimbait or crankbait. If you want to catch bigger species, you will need a longer handle since it creates more torque to pull the fish out of cover. Also, check if the handle feels comfortable on your hand. Because that’s an important factor to consider as well.
You must take 2 things into consideration while looking for the frame of the reel. One is the size of the frame and the other is the material.
The round reel holds more lines in general and you will find it ideal for carrying a massive line. You can also use such reel for battles that throw bigger traps or which require longer runs. The reel is great of catching muskies, salmon, or steelheads.
As for the low profile reel, you will find it more perfect for bass and crappie. Such reel also comes in a lightweight and feels comfortable to hold.
Speaking of the material, the frame comes mostly in aluminum. It is more grounded and you will find it in high-end models.
When looking for a reel, make sure that the line guide is made up of either ceramic or titanium. Both the materials make the accessory durable so that the reel can survive abuse.
Upsides and downsides of baitcasting reel:
- It lets you catch fishes from small to big in size.
- Easy to control.
- Easy to angle perfectly in waterway and lake.
- It lets you grab the fish to eat or to keep in your aquarium.
- It gives you the power of fishing with a bait cast.
- You can sell the fish and earn some bucks after catching one with the reel.
- It is easy to use draw an angle with the reel.
- It lets you learn different fishing techniques to make you a pro angler.
- Backlashes can occur if you don’t set the brake right.
- It requires a lot of practice to learn baitcasting fish.
- It is more sensitive to mismatched accessories such as lure.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need a left or right-handed reel?
A: It basically banks on your preference and style. You must check what your style triggers you to cast and retrieve effectively. On the basis of that, you will be able to understand which one works perfectly for you.
Q: How you can clean a baitcasting reel?
A: It is essential to collect all the stuff that you will need for cleaning. Have a bucket of warm water, a reel fuel oil, lube grease, lighter fluid, brush, toothpick, and a cleaning compound.
- Take the side cover out at first to start disassembling the reel. Keep the parts on a rubber mat carefully. It’s better if you label the parts so you can assemble all the parts without leaving any of them.
- Then have the reel positioned properly during disassembly.
- Handle wire clips and springs with a pair of tweezers so that you can prevent against loss.
- Secure fishing line prior to removing the spool.
- Then, clean all the parts with a brush by applying a cleaning product.
- After that, apply lube grease to the booth of teeth with a toothpick.
- Then with lighter fluid, head for cleaning the bearings and test them to ensure that they are spinning properly. Apply fuel to the bearings using a toothpick.
- Lastly, assemble all the parts together.
Three things! Just two things need to be a pro at fishing: your time, patience, and practice. For this, you will need the best baitcasting reel that will deliver smooth performance while being durable and lightweight. And the list that we gave promises to have both the features so you can thank us after you get to use one of the 10.
- POWERFUL- Advanced, 4-washer, gives the low profile baitcasting reel physically powerful 18LB carbon fiber drag to handle the big fish you are after
- DURABLE - Industrial durable-strength, climate-resistant Japanese Hami cut 3604 brass gears, these are all top quality gears you expect for baitcaster fishing reels
- PERFORMANCE - Low profile design bait caster featuring 7.1:1 gear ratios specifically designed for the versatile angler. The Super Silent high speed 7.1:1 Gear Ratio baitcasting fishing reel is perfect for getting fish quickly out of cover and faster fishing tactics
- UNIQUE - Unique side-plate oil port for prolonged maintenance for Novice to Pro to maximize your baitcast reel life and performance
- UNPARALLELED - Strong double wind shafts and backlash-eliminating 0-10 magnetic dial-in settings
- NEW features added - Like its gladiator name, the Spartacus bait casting reel is a warrior! KastKing Spartacus bait casting reel has the dynamic features you need in the battle for your personal best.
- POWERFUL - You will love the exceptional micro-cast dual centrifugal and magnetic brakes. Plus tournament ready carbon fiber drag with 17.5 LBs of trophy fish stopping power, make the Spartacus bait caster a strong contender.
- SMOOTH - A Spartacus bait casting reel has: superior shielded 11 + 1 corrosion resistant ball bearings, CNC machined aluminum spool for smooth casting, powerful precision matched brass gears, and KastKing logo embossed hi-grade rubber cork handle knobs.
- NO MERCY - A KastKing Spartacus bait caster fishing reel with its versatile 6.3:1 gear ratio create an exceptional bait casting weapon in your fishing tackle collection that will save you money and bring you years of fishing pleasure.
- GAME CHANGER - Go beyond the limits with this phenomenal, yet affordable new Spartacus bait cast reel that is smoother and more powerful than any other brand bait casters in its price range.
- Lightweight design with one-piece graphite frame and side plates
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings
- Power Disk system
- MagTrax brake system boosts range and accuracy of casts
- Compact bent handle and recessed reel provide an ergonomic grip
- Low profile fishing rod and bait cast reel combo offers great performance at a budget friendly value
- Lightweight graphite reel comes pre spooled with 8 pound line for convenience
- Multi stop anti-reverse and ball bearing deliver smooth performance
- Tubular glass blank construction offers a responsive feel and rugged durability
- EVA grips offer a firm, comfortable handhold