Watching numerous movies like The Hunger Games and series like Game of Thrones, you may feel the need for some thriller in your life. While you cannot use a bow and an arrow and your rarely failing accuracy on humans even if you want to, you can use it on fishes.
As brutal and heartless may it sound, you are on a trip to prey on the fishes anyway so it is alright if you do it like a movie character to show off your shooting accuracy. Instead of using hooks and baits to catch fish, a Bowfishing Bow and an arrow for the same task are more fun than you can imagine.
If you are just interested and beginning to try this fun and useful activity out then finding the right bowfishing bow for yourself is a daunting task.
Although it’s a bow and an arrow that you might have used for hunting on land, it differs from the usual ones as it has to travel through water. So, there are a number of differences and features you have to consider to find the best bowfishing bows for yourself.
You can learn everything you need to learn about these amazing equipment for fishing from our buying guide and also get a clear view of how the best bowfishing bow function from our reviews. Let’s get on our way to becoming cautious buyers!
Top 10 Bowfishing Bows Reviews!
1.Barnett Vortex H2O Bow.
Worried that you might have to change or upgrade to a new bow when you pass your beginner level? You might never have to because the Barnett Vortex H2O Bow is built in such a way that it will adjust to your level and be with you forever.
Unless you want to try something else out. So, Barnett Vortex H2O Bow has great adjustable features that will allow you to target any prey you want. You cannot exactly go after the monstrous creatures but you can go after a considerable amount of species. The draw weight can be adjusted from 31-45 lbs. which is quite a good range.
Furthermore, it includes adjustable draw modules. However, you cannot adjust the draw length much because the range is only from 26-⅝ inches to 28 inches. The bow offers much forgiveness and convenience with its better design than the Vortex model. In fact, the cam grooves are deeper in this bow and the strings won’t jump off easily with this one.
While you might address its lower price than other bows with cheap quality, it is anything but of low-quality. The aluminum riser of this bow comes with a Reaper H2O finish which only enhances the quality. You get an arrow rest and also a sight with this kit.
However, most customers suggested that they either don’t need it or these are not of the best quality to be used. Therefore, they suggested upgrading some of the parts to never look into a buying guide for bows again because you will be delighted every time you use this bow.
- Quite adjustable and versatile to fit support any level of archer or fisher and also help them catch any species of the smaller fishes.
- High-quality durable build with a Reaper H2O finish.
- A very sporty, durable, and lively appearance.
- Very smooth to handle.
- Excellent performance, accuracy, and speed.
- For right-handed users only.
- Arrow or reel not included.
- The draw length is not very adjustable.
2. Cajun bowfishing sucker punch
Doing wonders with the hybrid reel, Cajun has been able to make their Sucker Punch bow one of the most wanted fishing bows in the market. While the previous models lacked recommendations because of the reel, Cajun bowfishing decided the same mistake will not occur again and came up with this masterpiece. Apparently, you can switch between two sets of the cam.
You can use the constant cam module for snap shooting when you do not want any time for aiming. Again, you can shift to the let-off cam module which will give you some time to aim by reducing the draw weight. However, this is not the only feature that offers you versatility. In fact, you can adjust the draw length between 17 to 31 inches.
Furthermore, the cajun bowfishing has an axle-to-axle length of 32.25 inches which is not the most compact but combined with its weight of only 3.2 pounds, it is very easy and comfortable to use. You won’t be even at the risk of blisters as this bow included blister buster finger pads to protect your fingers.
Cajun Bowfishing Sucker Punch Bow has a very durable design and build. Apparently, it features deep cam grooves to prevent the derailed strings. The package comes with everything you will need for fishing. It includes the amazing reel, fishing biscuit arrow rest, and two fiberglass Piranha arrows. So, with this bow and arrow in your stock, your fishing experience will only reach a new level of speed and accuracy, while providing all the comfort you need.
- High-quality and highly-functional hybrid reel.
- Great adjustability and versatility starting from switching cam modes to brace length and weight.
- Durable build with high-quality material and design.
- Includes everything necessary.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Good draw length.
- Not the most efficient snap shooting mode.
- Grips could be better.
3.RPM Bowfishing Bow Nitro Black.
If you can spend a bit more in return for greater quality and performance then the RPM Bowfishing Nitro Bow Black might be a good idea for you. Most customers, in fact, only had pros to talk about and no cons when it came to this bow. So, you can guess how great this bow is, except for the worthy high price. Apparently, this bow has an alloy riser construction.
You can guess how durable and high-quality this bow actually is from the materials used themselves. Moreover, it has aluminum timing wheels and also aluminum full capture limb pockets.
While the draw length is not very adjustable with a small range from 26 to 28.5 inches, the draw weight allows you to be adventurous and explore the various fishing areas. With a draw weight ranging from 35 to 55 lbs, this bow will help you in hunting any kind of, even the bigger than average-sized fishes.
Whichever level of archery you are in, whether it is beginner or intermediate, you can adjust this arrow to your needs and have a really nice fishing session without worrying about hitting the wrong targets.
RPM Bowfishing Nitro Bow Black is very lightweight weighing only 1 pound without the draw weight. Furthermore, it has a slim and compact design that will greatly help you to not be exhausted even when you fish all day. Furthermore, your accuracy and speed will definitely improve with this lightweight compact bow.
This great-looking black bow will definitely help you improve your performance with each of its features while making you feel completely comfortable with its weight and design. You really will not regret spending the extra bucks on it.
- High-quality builds with durable and strong materials like alloy and aluminum.
- Very compact and slim design that makes it very comfortable and convenient to use.
- Simple yet appealing appearance.
- Adjustable draw weight expands the range of the hunters.
- Extremely lightweight to use.
- Accurate and very fast in performance.
- Extremely durable.
- Does not include everything necessary like rest or arrow.
4.AMS Bowfishing Bow(left)
The first bow in our list is a compound bow that will allow you to target any fish, even the big ones you want, and have a perfect fishing day to lift up your spirits. Apparently, this bow performs as well as you do.
In other words, the more power you give to it, the better its speed will be and the more accurate you are, the better its accuracy. In fact, this bow comes with a reel that is manually operated. So, if you want to catch larger fishes, you will have to spend more energy on it.
AMS The juice Bowfishing Bow is great for beginners as it arrives completely ready to be used. The reel is attached to it and it sits right below the notch point of the arrow. So, beginners do not have to go through the complex process of understanding how to set it up or how to shoot it and lose half their spirits before they even begin fishing.
It’s quite easy to use and the bow alone weighs so little that anyone will be able to handle it without trouble. In fact, the bow weighs only eight pounds. While the bow has an axle-to-axle length of 29 ¼”, the draw length is perfectly adjustable from 17.5 to 30 inches.
It has a retriever TNT with the 350# Spectra Line of 35 yards. You will feel quite lively when you use this bow due to its orange, active, and lively appearance.
- The bow only weighs eight pounds while the draw weight ranges between 15 and 50 pounds.
- Attached retriever reel under the notch point of the arrow.
- A convenient length of 29 1.4”.
- Lively appearance.
- Comfortable to use with the combination of features like the grip and weight.
- Adjustable draw length.
- The strings are not very durable.
5.Cajun Fish Stick Bow.
If you are looking for a bow that will give you the best feel with the best accuracy when you use your own accuracy perfectly, this just might be the bow you are looking for. While it does not come with the drum reel attached or any instruction to attach it, the Cajun Fish stick Bow is quite easy to set and make ready.
However, you may face some issues with the reel as many customers mentioned upgrading the reel to suitable models and never looking back again. The arrows have a Piranha point which helps your accuracy.
You will be very comfortable using this bow thanks to the roller rest and its mere weight of 5 pounds. Furthermore, you will feel great and inform while using it because of the blister buster finder pads that prevent the bow from hurting you and also the anti-slip grip that makes your shots more accurate.
Cajun Fish stick Bow apparently has a takedown design with a length of 56 inches with a peak draw weight of 45 pounds. When it comes to durability, this bow does not fail you. With a high-grade aluminum riser and strong limbs, this bow assures that it will be with you even if you use it daily.
You will feel very adventurous while using this sporty-looking bow with a cheerful color combination. While the bow does not come with a sight mounted, it does have space for mounting sights.
- Great speed and accuracy.
- Durable and high-quality build.
- Comfortable because of the anti-slip and blister buster grips.
- Roller rest provides stability and comfort.
- Easy to prepare.
- A good sporty appearance with a nice color combination.
- Many customers preferred changing the reel to get the best performance.
- A few customers wished for the bow to provide greater pull.
- A little heavy.
6.PSE Discovery Bowfishing Bow.
Looking for comfort, performance, and durability in just one bow, this is PSE Discovery Bowfishing Bow. It apparently has a number of features that combined will work to give you the best experience and the best value for money.
Not only can you go after the usual easy targets as a beginner but you will also find it harder to catch, larger species in tougher conditions easy to catch thanks to this bow. With a 31.5-inch axle-to-axle length, this bow allows you to comfortably hold it even in the smallest kayaks. The SnapShot rest also aids you in every way a rest can to capture your prey.
You can choose from draw weights of 27 to 40 pounds and catch any kind of fishes you want with this bow. With a draw length of up to 30-inch and a brace height of 6.5-inch, everything about fishing gets easy when you have this bow with you.
Furthermore, this bow comes with an AMS reel that has a line. You also get two 32-inch arrows with Piranha tips which is obviously a great addition for the price. However, a few customers did not like the quality of the functionality of these arrows.
You will be able to enjoy fishing at its best as you won’t even feel the weight of the equipment you will be fishing with as it only weighs 2.7 pounds. PSE Discovery Bowfishing Bow is very durable with high-quality branded builds and a very attractive light-colored camouflaged appearance.
- Compact design with a 31.5-inch axle to axle length.
- Very lightweight weighing only 2.7 pounds.
- Adjustable draw weight from 27 to 40 pounds.
- Standard and preferred draw length and brace height.
- Snapshot rest.
- High-quality build which makes it very durable.
- The AMS reel with line.
- Issues might occur with the screws.
- The arrows are not the best.
7.Parker STINGRAY OPEN SIGHT.
An irregular delight among all the long, recurve, and compound bows are this crossbow, one of the first to be used for fishing. Whether you want to pierce through small fish or want to gently capture medium and monstrous fishes, Parker STINGRAY OPEN SIGHT will be there to fulfill your wishes all the time. Apparently, you will catch more fishes in certain periods with this bow than with other bows because of its easy, fast cock and reload actions.
You can adjust the draw weight from 100-125 pounds depending on the type of fish you will be catching. This might be a bit heavy on you but you will still be getting a powerful pull to catch your targets. Moreover, the open sight increases the possibility of catching your prey manifold. The Muzzy Gator Getter also increases the accuracy of this innovative bow.
With a weight of 7.5 pounds, you cannot exactly consider it lightweight but the perfect weight for catching a larger game. It features a 2 AMS retriever reel system with a 200-yard Braided Dacron line. You get to use it with a pistol grip which will increase your control over it.
Furthermore, this bow comes with an anti-dry fire safe system so you also feel safe while feeling powerful. Parker STINGRAY OPEN SIGHT apparently also has a military-like appearance that speaks of its accuracy and speed.
- Very powerful and accurate enough to catch larger games.
- Lightweight for a bow with its pull and power.
- The best crossbow for fishing.
- Innovative features that make fishing effortless.
- Easy reload system.
- Comfortable pistol-grip.
- Sights are improved by the Muzzy Gator Getter.
- Great for all kinds of game hunting.
- Reasonable price.
- The bow is not ambidextrous.
- The metal parts are prone to getting rust.
- A bit heavy to be completely comfortable with it in a small space.
8.Southland Archery Supply Compound Bowfishing Bow
If you are just entering the world of fishing with fishing bows and are not sure that it is permanent then this is a compact, functional and low-cost bow that serves people in your situation best.
Whether your boat or kayak is huge or so small that it can barely carry you, you will not face trouble using this bow as it is very compact with an axle-to-axle length of only 28 inches. Furthermore, you can adjust the draw length from 19 to 29 inches and the weight from 30 to 55 pounds.
So, you do not have to hold back when you see a larger-than-average fish because your Scorpii bow will be fast enough to catch it for you with a maximum speed of 260 FPS. Southland Archery Supply SAS Scorpii Compound Bowfishing Bow is not just compact but also very lightweight with a weight of 3.3 pounds so that it can offer you maximum performance at the lowest strain on your cheerful body.
You get a fiberglass arrow of 31-inches in length with this bow to aid your fishing sessions. The SnapShot rest that this bow features also makes everything even better for anglers. Apparently, Southland Archery Supply SAS Scorpii Compound Bowfishing Bow delights the user with the accessories it includes as well.
Apart from the arrow we mentioned, it also features a tube peep sight to improve your site and accuracy. A 6.5-inch aluminum stabilizer is also added so that you get the maximum stability and support when you shoot. A con of this bow is that it does not come assembled and a beginner with no knowledge may not be able to assemble it without help.
- A very lightweight and efficient bow.
- Good brand reputation.
- A very durable bow.
- Quite accurate with good speed for catching small fishes.
- Easy to adjust.
- A very compact design that makes using it very comfortable and effortless.
- Includes everything necessary in the kit.
- A great option for beginners
- Assembly required but no manual is included with the bow.
9.AMS Water Moc Recurve Bowfishing Bow
Tired of the digital age and want to go back to the natural times doing things that occur naturally to humans? The AMS Bowfishing may not change the environment around you but it surely will change how you feel when you hold a fishing bow. Your natural hunting instincts will be in its traditional best form with the help of this bow.
While most people believe that takedown recurve bows are not able to stand much strain, AMS Bowfishing Water Moc Recurve Bowfishing Bow proves everyone wrong. You can stop worrying about this bow’s capability as it does not just capably handle any kind of target you have in mind but improves your accuracy with its efficient features.
The design and structure of the bow get the credit for this. Furthermore, you will feel completely comfortable and that this bow is a natural part of you because of its compact design with just a weight of 2.5 pounds.
The AMS tidal wave arrow rest also gives your stability when you shoot. Furthermore, the brace height of 7.75 inches makes fishing easier for you. In fact, you can easily get the speed to target any fish with its 45 pounds draw weight that has a length of 28 inches. Apart from that, the kit includes a good quality high grade 105 feet of 350# braided spectra lining. You will feel and look quite nice with this bow because of its green accented appearance that just adds more to the natural vibes.
- A great-quality and functional takedown recurve bow that can handle pressure and abuse.
- Capable of creating a traditional fishing process and feel.
- Very compact and lightweight in design.
- Able to speedily handle any target with its draw weight and length.
- Easy to assemble.
- Durable build with laminated wood on the limbs that also make it waterproof.
- A bit expensive.
- Only for right-handed people.
- It does not include any bowstring.
10. Gen-X Cuda Bowfishing Bow Kit.
Nervous and uncertain about your first fishing experience with bowfishing? The Gen-X Cuda Bowfishing Bow won’t just get you through the first days smoothly but help you improve faster and become a skilled fisher in no time! As a beginner, you do not have to worry about wrong shots or distance and type of targets much because this bow offers much versatility.
You can, in fact, adjust the draw weight from 25-40 pounds and also the draw length from 21 to 30 inches. Therefore, target any fish from any distance and just make full use of your capability. The brace height of 7.⅝ inches also provides adequate forgiveness to help a beginner.
You might find using any other bow after using the Gen-X Cuda difficult as it offers you maximum comfort and ease with its easy and smooth draw system.
As a beginner, you are not supposed to know about everything you need with a bow. Therefore, in order to help you discover what you might need, this kit includes each and every necessity. It is not only the Zebco Bowfisher reel that is included but also a fiberglass arrow with a safety slide.
You also an arrow rest and finger savers that will keep your fingers out of the way of harm. Gen-X Cuda Bowfishing Bow has a unique blue color on its body that gives it a classy and simple appearance. You will find it satisfying to keep it in view of your house when you are not using it.
- Great for beginners.
- It comes with everything that is necessary.
- Quite versatile thanks to the adjustable draw length and weight.
- Supports a wide range of archers.
- Great appearance.
- Easy to assemble.
- Smooth and easy draw mechanism.
- Durable and high-quality materials used in the build.
- The bowstring is not included.
Bowfishing Bow Buyer’s Guide
If you want the bow to perfectly meet your needs and make your fishing session more fun, here are a few factors you must consider before or while buying:
- The type of fish you will be hunting:
While you might think that any bow and arrow is alright for all kinds of fishes, it’s apparently not. When people talk about fishing with a fishing bow, they generally mean fishes like common carp, grass carp, bighead carp, alligator gar, and paddlefish, etc. from freshwater. Again, they fish for rays and sharks from saltwater. In fact, both of these kinds of fishes require bows with different strengths or capabilities. A bow with less strength cannot handle a fish that is faster, stronger, or too big for the bow. Therefore, by determining the type of fishes you will catch first, you narrow down your choice of features for the bows from the myriad of them available.
- The various parts of the bow that makes it:
A fishing bow is almost like a hunting bow but not entirely. Despite serving the same purpose, the fishing bow must travel through a different medium than hunting ones. This requires a few changes in the build. So, here is a complete look into the structure and function of each part that might help you decide better:
- The Bow: Bows are not very different from the usual bows in construction. You basically get two kinds of bows to choose from- Longbows and recurve bows. The effect the types have is not on accuracy but the strength needed and the power provided. Firstly, the longbows as the name suggest are quite long in the build. Apparently, they are the most usual kinds of bows used and offer adequate power between 50 to 90 pounds for freshwater fishing. Secondly, the recurve bows similar to their names have curves at their ends. These curves and designs help them have a shorter length than longbows yet offer greater power. Therefore, you can use these while fishing for stronger and tougher fishes.
Another recent kind of bow is the compound bows which is obviously the combined version of the other two bows. These bows need more strength to draw and also provide more power than the other kinds.
- The Arrows: Since the bow fishing arrows need to go through water and then attack and attach their prey, they need to be stronger than the usual hunting arrows. In fact, the best bow fishing arrows are made from fiberglass, solid aluminum, or carbon fiber. However, whereas the normal arrows feature fetching to acquire balance when moving through the air, the fishing arrows lack it because it deflects them in water.
- Line: Usually the line is attached to the arrow. It is made from braided nylon, Dacron, or Spectra. Their weights may vary from eighty to six hundred pounds depending on how big or ferocious the target is.
- The Reel: You will find three kinds of Bowfishing reels to choose from for the front of your bow. One of them is the hand-wind reel, which is the cheapest option and requires you to manually retrieve the line. Therefore, it is not the best option as it not only takes time but limits your area as well. The second type is a spin-cast reel. These are like the usual hand crank reels of normal fishing poles and have a mechanism faster than the hand-wind reels. Finally, the best and most expensive kind of reels is the retriever reels. They allow for an automatic line feed and release which makes the process really fast. Apparently, retrievers are best used for catching alligators.
The bow length
You already know the kinds of bows and their functions. After deciding which kind of bow you want, it is necessary for you to decide the length of the bow you will be using. You won’t really feel comfortable if you use a bow that is too long or too short for you. Apparently, it will affect your accuracy as well. The length of the bow also determines the strength needed and the power provided to some extent. So, you should choose it carefully considering the type of fish you will be catching and also your own size.
There should be a number of adjustable features like the adjustable draw length. The range should be what you think is perfect for the type of fish you will be catching and your own preferences as well.
The Peak Draw Weight
What influences you when choosing the draw weight is your own capability and the size of the fish you are targeting. Apparently, the draw weight should be adjustable from around twenty to forty pounds. The more the weight the larger the fishes you can target.
The Brace Height
While shorter brace heights help to create more arrow speed, the longer ones decrease speed. Apart from that, the brace height also influences bow forgiveness. While most manufacturers provide the bows with a standard or general brace height, you should also have the option to twist and untwist the bowstring to get your desired height for the best performance.
You must feel comfortable using the bow while fishing. Discomfort will not only irritate you but distract you as well. The rest is an important factor to consider for your comfort. In fact, the rest should sit perfectly and comfortably where it should be and you should feel completely natural having it there.
No matter which type of fish you are aiming to catch, if you cannot carry the weight of your bow, you won’t be able to shoot with the accuracy that catching the fish will need. Therefore, make sure you check that the weight of the bow is something you can easily carry. Otherwise, you will only end up with tired hands and an empty bucket.
There are a number of things you can expect to come with the bow or consider buying separately. For example, glasses will make you have better visibility of the target, there are bow fishing gloves to reduce the strain on your hands and improve accuracy and comfort to some extent. So, consider these accessories and decide if you have a particular preference to have any of them.
A bow is useless if it is not durable. Not only will a faulty and weak bow be a waste of money but it may also kill your spirit of fishing. Therefore, whichever features of the bow you prefer, make sure that the features are built in a way to stay functional for a long time.
Benefits of Buying Bowfishing bows
While you might think that buying a bowfishing bow is a waste of money and a normal bow and arrow can do what you need to do in bow fishing, you are terribly wrong. Here are a few benefits you get by bow fishing with a bowfishing bow:
- An easy entry into the world of Archers: Well, it’s not exactly easy but much easier than what other bows and arrow-related activities have to offer. Apparently, when you bow fish with a bowfishing bow, you target fish. They do not run off or panic or attack you like the other land animals do when you hunt them. As a result, facing the least resistance and depending completely on your skills, accuracy, and bow’s speed, you get to enter the world of archery and gain confidence and practice initially. Therefore, if Katniss Everdeen or Bran Stark has made you restless about entering the world of archery, just buy a bowfishing bow and take all the pleasures you need from it at the cost of minimum effort.
- Different from the usual arrows: By usual arrows we mean the ones you use in the air. If you have paid attention to your surroundings or your science class, you already know that air and water have different densities and things do not travel through them the same way. Water is denser and arrows tend to deflect from its original direction in it. Therefore, additional weight or material attached to the arrow will make your shots inaccurate. So, bow fishing arrows do not have fledges as they make them deflect from their original path in the water. This is something you would have never been able to deal with if you used your normal arrows or bows.
- Less Uncertainty and more activity: With a hook and bait, you might have to sit idle on your boat for the whole day with no fish knocking at your fishing rod. The uncertainty can really kill your relaxing and fun session. Furthermore, it can make your mood worse than it was during your work. However, with a bowfishing bow, you are constantly on the lookout for fish and with such dedication, you will definitely spot at least a few. When you spot it, you do not have to wait for it to come to you or your bait but you can just aim at it and bring it to yourself. With such mini accomplishments by applying lower efforts, your confidence and mood will definitely improve.
Bowfishing Bows FAQs
What are the kinds of fish that can be caught with a bowfishing bow?
Answer: You can hunt the non-game or rough fishes with a bowfishing bow. These are normally fishes like carp, buffalo, gar, etc.
How to deal with the inaccuracy of view because of the light diffraction in the water?
Answer: You will generally see your target at a different spot than it actually is in the water. Well, not that far from it but it still matters when you aim. So, it is better to take aim below your target by around 4 inches to actually get your shot on the point.
Among the various kinds of getaway activities that exist to give you a moment’s relief, bow fishing is one of the best. It is not just good for your health but a lot for your brain as well. After being a prisoner to pages or screens for the most part of your work life, the moment’s escape from your body to pure nature is vital.
Not only do you spend a peaceful time amid nature but you also engage your body’s senses in the most natural way that humans should. In order to make this experience more fruitful and pleasant, the bowfishing bow you are taking with you must completely be compatible with you and your goals.
However, advertisements have a tendency to sugarcoat and conceal important factors. You have to dig deep into reviews and information to find the best bowfishing bow for yourself. And following this path, you will pave the path to your own complete happy times.
See More :
- READY-TO-GO: The Muzzy LV-X Lever Action Bowfishing Bow comes ready to fish right out of the box. Combining bulletproof construction with smooth performance, this sleek-shooting bow lets archers...
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: LV-X Bowfishing Kit includes the XD Pro Push-Button Reel pre-spooled with 150' of 150-lb of Tournament Test Line, Integrated Reel Seat, Mantis II Arrow Rest, Fiberglass Bowfishing...
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE: The offspring of Muzzy and Oneida Eagle, the LV-X combines Oneida limb power anchored on a sleek billet-machined aluminum riser from Muzzy. The result is a super-smooth-drawing...
- BOW SPECIFICATIONS: The LV-X fires arrows up to 320 fps. Draw length adjustment from 25"-29", draw weight adjustment from 25-50 lbs, and an adjustable let off of 0% or 60% for easy...
- BRAND TRUST: For nearly four decades, Muzzy Bowfishing has been the category leader in the development of durable and user-friendly bowfishing products. Muzzy separates themselves by offering the...
- Super hardcore Bowfishing Gift. Bow and Arrow bass fishing made easy. Makes a great gift for the fisherman in your life.
- Bowfishing is a method of fishing that uses specialized archery equipment to shoot and retrieve fish. Fish are shot with a barbed arrow that is attached with special line to a reel mounted on the...
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
- Fit: Men’s fit runs small, size up for a looser fit. Women’s fit is true to size, order usual size.
- 24-50 lb Draw Weight, 32" Max Draw Length and 34.75" Axle to Axle
- Features our RAP (Rapid Adjustment Posts) Cam System which Allows Maximum efficiency and power at 40# and 50#
- Adjustable with a Single Tool and No Bow Press Needed
- Kit Includes 1 Hooligan Bow, 1 AMS Tidal Wave and 1 Retriever TNT installed, and 1 AMS Chaos FX Arrow with EverGlide Safety Slide
- Made in the USA!