If you’re an avid angler, you know how important it is to have a high-quality fishing line. But what’s the use of having a great fishing line if you can’t even get it onto your reel? That’s where the Piscifun Fishing Line Winder Spooler Machine comes in! This innovative machine makes it easy to spool your fishing line onto your reel, so you can focus on what’s important—catching fish!
The Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler Machine is made of high-quality materials and is built to last. It also comes with a one-year warranty so that you can be confident in your purchase. It’s a great investment for any serious angler and will make your fishing trips more enjoyable. In addition, at such an affordable price, it is a must-have for amateur and professional anglers anywhere.
Piscifun Fishing Line Winder Spooler
Well-Engineered Quality Built Product: The Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler Machine is a high-quality, well-built product. It’s made of durable materials and is designed for years of use. This fishing line winder is designed for both big and small-diameter spools. It includes a 3/8-inch bushing, which can be used with string spools with smaller central holes. The string spools can either be mono or braided fishing lines.
Compatible With Spinning Reels and Baitcaster Reels: The Piscifun Fishing Line Winder Spooler Machine is perfect for spinning reels, baitcasting reels, and even fly reels.
Compact and lightweight: This Piscifun Line Winder is small in stature but mighty in performance. It’s only 12 x 8.3 x 1.5 inches and weighs 0.66 pounds, so it won’t weigh you down when you’re on the go.
Technical Details of Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler
Style: Speed Line Spooler
Dimensions: 12 x 8.3 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 0.66 Pounds
- Well-made and functional design.
- Easy to assemble and operate.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Some users had trouble adjusting the tension when spooling the line on a baitcasting reel
- Some complaint the lack of an instructions manual inside the packaging
Should You Buy Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler
So there you have it. Piscifun means “Fishing is Fun,” and the company aims to make fishing more enjoyable for everyone. With that in mind, the Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler Machine is a great choice for anyone who wants an easy-to-use, well-made line winder. It’s perfect for novice and experienced anglers alike and will make your fishing trips more fun and hassle-free. It’s easy to use and compatible with all fishing reels.
It’s also small and lightweight, so it won’t weigh you down when you’re on the go. In addition, the manufacturer offers a worry-free one-year warranty, which is always a nice bonus. So, if you’re looking for a well-made fishing line winder that is easy to use and compatible with all fishing reels, then the Piscifun Fishing Line Winder Spooler Machine is perfect.
Piscifun Fishing Line Spooler FAQs
1. What size of spools can the Piscifun fishing line winder machine accommodate?
Answer: This fishing line winder can easily accommodate spools of width under 2.56 inches and diameter under 3.15 inches.
2. What kind of reel can you use with the Piscifun fishing line spooler machine?
Answer: The Piscifun fishing line spooler machine is compatible with spinning reels, spin cast reels, baitcasting reels, and trolling reels.
3. What type of fishing line can this line winder spool?
Answer: It can spool mono, braided, and fluorocarbon lines.
4. Is this Piscifun fishing line winder adjustable for tension?
Answer: Yes, it is adjustable for tension.
5. Does this line winder prevent line twists?
Answer: Yes. The Piscifun fishing line winder is designed so that the line comes off the spool without twisting.
6. Can I use a larger spool of the line while re-spooling?
Answer: You can use spools up to 1100 yards on the Piscifun fishing line winder. Anything beyond that won’t work.
- Unique Unwinding Function: When spooling too much line on your reel, no need to remove the reel and rewind the line back on the spool by hand. The Speed X line winder can easily help you wind the...
- Noise Reduction Conical Adpator: The conical design adaptor is suitable for line spools with apertures from 0.39’’/10mm to 0.98’’/25mm. The adaptor rotates with the line spool when...